1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Is This A Straight Or A Bent Pipe?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Dondi, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillH

WillH Active Member

When I was a yongen I saw a three breasted women at the carnival. Think it cost me $.20 to get in the side show! That pipe reminds of the $.20 I wasted. :thumbsd: Interesting, unusual but ugly!

Will

2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Don't bet the farm on it Dondi! :roflmao:

3. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Not me...........I'm holdin' out for the 2010 Christmas Pipe. Should be up soon. Mark's been real busy lately and we'll be seeing some awfully good peepz (as if there aren't any cool MT's).

That double really does look as if it'd be a great mouth & nose smoker/hitter/fun pipe! Just keep the top one dedicated to nose and you-be-ok! :roflmao: I'm not into it like that though. MT makes an incredibly tremendous pipe (should be double the price........) but soooo glad they are priced where he puts 'em. Thanks MT!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

P.S. Rugz, lemme think on this and get back to ya......got way too many up at bat that need breakin' and I hate breakin' in pipez! Got my burley hat on and goin' to town! Gettin' over-run is more like it.

4. greasemunki85

greasemunki85 Member

now we examine the rare mating habits of the sandian briar pipe.
    interesting...

5. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

Must have been a unique piece of briar. I think it's cool, but wouldn't ever buy it, or try to smoke it.

6. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

The bottom stem is like a drainage pipe... sending juices straight to your lap instead of your tongue.

7. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

I guess he followed the grain....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.