1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

i've gone out an done it again

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ryan65, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan65

ryan65 Member

with full intentions of just picking up some tobacco i pre ordered (irish flake), this stanwell well caught my eye, which induced a severe case of PAD attack :startl: (stanwell revival 124)
    [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]

2. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

Nice pipe. That has to be the shortest bit I have ever seen.

Dutchking22 likes this.
  3. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

i like it!

4. ryan65

ryan65 Member

yah i thought it was quite unique, they had 2 other smooth finishes that I may pick up when I can get some more cash flow. I smoked a bowl of irish flake in it, I guess its alittle over sized for that type of tobacco but the bowl didnt heat up to much so i'm happy!

5. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Nice pipe.... now look ashamed for letting PAD get the best of you!;)

6. Beale

Beale Active Member

What a very Cool Pipe! Is this like a Nose Warmer? Beale.

7. ryan65

ryan65 Member

actually its about the same length as a Canadian lol but just has a super short bit

Beale likes this.
  8. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I like the pipe. In the world of counseling, a "problem" is only a problem if it causes "distress," which my be legal, social, occupational, or personal. So, unless your TAD has caused you to wind up down in County, or has caused you to loose your friends or job, or has diverted all your funds from paying your bills or supporting your family, or has caused you to lose your family or health then it's truly not a problem.

So, buy on! And if you feel really generous, you can feel free to slide one of those Stanwells my way. (Which, of course, makes me an enabler if you really do have a clinical case of TAD). If it is clinical, then treatment is needed. You must break your addiction, my brother, by sending me that Stanwell. No, don't say it, I know - my selfless dedication to your well-being is noble..... damn, my dog just puked.

9. Mbalta

Mbalta Member

Great pipe! Just like a Canadian with a twist. Beautiful and different!

10. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Nice one, ryan! Stanwells are good smokers!

11. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

Nice pipe! Be careful, I'm just now trying to cover from a bout of Stanwell AD, which has had me anything but SAD, two HCA's in two weeks, they do a great job.

Out of curiosity, is that pipe "made in Denmark" or "Danish design"? Seems like the finish on my "made in Denmark"s are a little finer, but they all smoke wonderfully!

12. Damon

Damon Member

Interestingly beautiful, like the short bit myself.

13. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Nice pipe. Thought it was an optical illusion, the bit I mean!

14. ryan65

ryan65 Member

this model just says stanwell on it, but it was around the 150$ mark and I notice the "S" on the bit is a metal insert instead of the usual painted one and the ring that is between the shank and the bit is metal as well so im guessing it is a more higher end model but I'm not sure?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.