1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Jacknife plug available at...

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Kyle Black, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

parklanetobacconists.com

Only two dozen tins in, probably less now but its there.

Remember your fellow brothers when changing your quantity.

2. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

I get the impression (may be wrong?) - that plugs are a bit scarce over there, I have easy access to a few - 'Revor', 'Warrior', 'Mick McQuaid','Walnut', G&H etc. - and have smoked them for many years, so I wonder how this 'Jacknife' - that's causing all the elation compares?...anyone care to revue?
    Cheers OT

3. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

I jave no clue, didnt order any. Got quite a bit of tobacco coming in and out in the past couple days so I decided to wait. I think its just the hype, not saying its not a good tobacco. To each his own, Ill catch a tin or two after its around for a little while.

4. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Nor I. I'll get some later on when the frenzy is over. Supposed to be a layered va plug.......bet it'll be good!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

5. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Didn't you say this exact thing when GAF and DNR came out...THEN bought some anyway? You know resistance is futile! ;) That said, the hype makes me wanna grab a Rugs' sized portion too...of course, hype is usually a death knell for me with blends, so waiting is probably a good idea...especially with a Pease blended VA.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Yes. I did. And I'm totally glad I changed my mind too! Because it's nearly gone and CAO is doesn't seem to have have anymore to throw at us! ;)

With GLP/C&D being here in the US, I don't believe there'll be any problems scoring this in bulk later on. A pound block would be fun to jar up! ;)

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

7. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Agreed.

8. Rider

Rider Member

thats some great advice black. i hate hoarders. people who "counter hoard" are understandable but not a whole lot better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.