Joys of Pipe Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Stewiebob69, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stewiebob69

Stewiebob69 Member

Oh .... pipe smoking is like an art form, enjoying & appreciating the finer things in life. Helps you chill & relax, but also you're using that artistic part of your brain while smoking so you can think logically and reason out life's problems & situations.

I've had some personal problems recently, and along with being with my 2 westies, smoking my pipe has helped me reason things through logically so I can act accordingly to resolve the problem calmly & rationally. It's also helped me compose letters of application for jobs too.

So, it's like yin(g) & yang, pipe smoking helps balance your life as it balances your thinking. I've got a headache now with thinking lol ;)

2. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

Pipe joy - yes, of course. It often envelopes the most peaceful and introspective moments of my day (or evening, more likely). I love sedation-to-elation by pipe.

Oh yes.... by the way.... would this be the right time to ask about that avatar picture? I cannot look at it without cracking up. :0laugh:

3. Stewiebob69

Stewiebob69 Member

Oh ....I was at a new year party in fancy dress as a mad scientist. I'm a trained science teacher by trade and used to get called Dexter by the kids from Dexter's Laboratory cartoon on Nickolodeon or Cartoon Network. Lol :eek:hyeah:

4. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

Not Dexter the serial killer?

5. Stewiebob69

Stewiebob69 Member

No, but with my partner's youngest son, I've been tempted to murder him, but I would never work as a teacher again.lol.

6. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Thanks for an ejoyable post, Stewiebob. I agree that the calm peace and quiet while enjoying a pipe indeed helps get the "little gray cells" working.

7. Stewiebob69

Stewiebob69 Member

Thanks Bri2k, glad u think so. :thankyou:

I think I'm going to take up fishing again. Rod & line out, sitting on the bank of a river or lake, being with nature with pipe & tobacco. Bliss - at peace with myself.

8. Mike Pomery

Now... that latest post is the sort of crazy **** I would expect a crazy dude to crank out!

If don't kill me, I will give you a pretzel.

9. Stewiebob69

Stewiebob69 Member

Don't like pretzel's, thank you. For some ignorance is bliss. I've had a really bad year for one reason or another (like other's no doubt), and i came onto PSF to enjoy the company of fellow pipe smokers, share ideas & experiences, and express myself in a light and easy way to help chill out & relax!!

Generally, I get to know people first & assess people's sense humour first before I go ploughing in with both feet in my mouth.

If you don't like what i have to say, just leave it and lay off taking the mick, and i'll show you the same courtesy. I do have a sense of humour, and don't generally take myself too seriously. But, as you haven't taken the time to get to know me yet, or know my sense of humour, you're being too full on. Thank you.

10. Mike Pomery

I don't think anyone would crack a joke if they had to research everyones damned personality beforehand.

I admit my post was sorta vague: looking up at it I see that I did not mention the strange size of your post and the random bold letters, which is what I was joking about (in my mind only it seems). Come to think of it... I can see how it looks like a baseless attack... Whoops, never my attention to just kick dirt into someone's face and laugh.

... I have to stop posting when I am half asleep.

11. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Ok guys.....move on.

Take it to PMs, I don't want to see this.

12. Stewiebob69

Stewiebob69 Member

No worries, Jesla. I've said my peace and that's the end of that. I'm moving right along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.