1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Just for him

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by lostopossum, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostopossum

lostopossum Member

So, my wife and I spent the day in Springfield today. Apparently, I behaved well enough at the mall to warrant a side trip to Just for Him. I spent about a hour in the store going through all of the tobaccos. Everyone was great and really helpful. I ended up walking out with 4oz of short cut to mushrooms, 1oz of blue berry hill, 1oz of grey flannel, 2oz penzance, and 2oz of stonehaven. I couldn't believe they had penzance and stonehaven in bulk. Anyway, long story short if your in Springfield it is more than worth a stop by. They have over 100 bulks, how could you not stop.

2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

You found one of the great ones. JFH is about two hours from me, but whenever we're in Springfield. I make it a point to stop by and visit with Christian and the gang. We were in on Friday! Missed you by *that* much! :byg:

3. RobRiguez

RobRiguez Member

You guys know there is a Springfield in just about every state right?

Stonewall likes this.
  4. NBPipe

NBPipe Member

Just checked out their website. Looks like a cool shop. Eyeing some bulk blends :)

5. lostopossum

lostopossum Member

Springfield MO sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.