1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

just picked up number 6.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by svns1xtw0, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telltime

telltime Active Member

Alternate conversation (in defense of ruffinogold's wife)...

Ruff: Wow, the house looks great! How did this happen?
    RFGW: I cleaned it. Geez...

or

Ruff: Wow, my clothes smell brand new. How did this happen?
    RFGW: I washed them. Geez...
    :rolleyes:
    Seriously, I jest. I know Ruff loves and respects his wife...

ruffinogold likes this.
  2. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

Good buy, I finally talked myself into getting a Bos too. I called the shop the other day to order one of their pipes and Dan said they had a poker that sounded like want I wanted but I'm still waiting on an email with the pics. I've heard from a couple of smokers that they are great. Enjoy the new pipe!

3. Smoker99

Smoker99 Active Member

I have one from eight years ago, and agree with you. Mine is made from green sappy briar, and I almost never smoke it. I think cheap price for a hand made pipe is the draw. Maybe he has upgraded his briar.

4. svns1xtw0

svns1xtw0 Member

You could easily make your money back by selling it on eBay if you aren't happy with it. I don't see me selling mine anytime soon.

5. CoreyK

CoreyK Member

Wow, if that's what is in stock at boswell's and for only ~100, I might have to make a trip down there. Great looking pipe!

6. svns1xtw0

svns1xtw0 Member

Just be aware that $80 seemed to be the floor for prices. I didn't see any that were lower, and the provider one i saw was around $150 I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.