1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Just placed my first TAD order

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by scavenger, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scavenger

scavenger Member

So today was payday and i decided to reward myself by placing my first order, so this is what I got. Let me know what you guys think! :thankyou:
    1: Lane 1Q
    2: Middle Earth Sampler
    3: Century Z50 Black Cordial
    4: CAO Eileen's Dream
    5: Three Blind Moose
    6: PS Sweet Vanilla
    7: PS Lux Twist Flake
    8: Century Buttered Rum

I got mostly sample sizes so i can try some different stuff out and i tried to get some stuff with a pleasant room note to keep the girlfriend happy. Have a great weekend!

Scavenger

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

I think you've done well. That's a wide specrum, and nothing hugely offensive, though I doubt your girlie will appreciate "Shortcut to Mushrooms" any too much. Oh well, best get these things out of the way early! :thumbsu:

3. scavenger

scavenger Member

Thanks SAS! Haha ya, I'll probably save that one for me to enjoy alone. I'm pretty happy with my selection but I didn't realize I would end up spending as much as I did. I got a little tobacco happy and I bought another cob. I wanna get my hands on a decent briar soon.

4. bandlwalmer

bandlwalmer Member

I've had 1Q, Three Blind Moose, twist flake, and buttered rum. I didn't much care for the buttered rum, but all the rest I like. Three blind moose is a nice mild smoke. Twist flake is also mild, but more tobacco flavor than moose. I think you will be happy! Enjoy the blends and let us know what you think of them.

5. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

I hope posting about other forums in this forum isn't against the rules, but www.tobaccoreviews.com is a wonderful place for checking out what other people thing about toby. Not that PSF isn't a good place! Tobaccoreviews has many tobaccos individually listed and rated... just a thought.

Again, not bashing on PSF, just giving another resource! :D

Happy Smoking
    Arty

6. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Hello,

Congrats on the order. I love it when I got overcome by TAD and place an order. Hate the wait though.

I think you will like the Middle Earth Sampler. Ruins of Isengard is one of my favorites. I agree on the tobaccoreviews.com comment. It is a great resource. I rarely purchase a toby without reading their reviews first.

Let us know what you think of the buttered rum.

Z

7. pottsy

pottsy Member

I think pretty much everyone here uses, and references tobaccoreviews.com, so you're cool.

To the OP, quite a variety you got there. Looking forward to hearing what you think about them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.