Just placed my first TAD order

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by scavenger, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scavenger

scavenger Member

So today was payday and i decided to reward myself by placing my first order, so this is what I got. Let me know what you guys think! :thankyou:
    1: Lane 1Q
    2: Middle Earth Sampler
    3: Century Z50 Black Cordial
    4: CAO Eileen's Dream
    5: Three Blind Moose
    6: PS Sweet Vanilla
    7: PS Lux Twist Flake
    8: Century Buttered Rum

I got mostly sample sizes so i can try some different stuff out and i tried to get some stuff with a pleasant room note to keep the girlfriend happy. Have a great weekend!

Scavenger

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

I think you've done well. That's a wide specrum, and nothing hugely offensive, though I doubt your girlie will appreciate "Shortcut to Mushrooms" any too much. Oh well, best get these things out of the way early! :thumbsu:

3. scavenger

scavenger Member

Thanks SAS! Haha ya, I'll probably save that one for me to enjoy alone. I'm pretty happy with my selection but I didn't realize I would end up spending as much as I did. I got a little tobacco happy and I bought another cob. I wanna get my hands on a decent briar soon.

4. bandlwalmer

bandlwalmer Member

I've had 1Q, Three Blind Moose, twist flake, and buttered rum. I didn't much care for the buttered rum, but all the rest I like. Three blind moose is a nice mild smoke. Twist flake is also mild, but more tobacco flavor than moose. I think you will be happy! Enjoy the blends and let us know what you think of them.

5. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

I hope posting about other forums in this forum isn't against the rules, but www.tobaccoreviews.com is a wonderful place for checking out what other people thing about toby. Not that PSF isn't a good place! Tobaccoreviews has many tobaccos individually listed and rated... just a thought.

Again, not bashing on PSF, just giving another resource! :D

Happy Smoking
    Arty

6. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Hello,

Congrats on the order. I love it when I got overcome by TAD and place an order. Hate the wait though.

I think you will like the Middle Earth Sampler. Ruins of Isengard is one of my favorites. I agree on the tobaccoreviews.com comment. It is a great resource. I rarely purchase a toby without reading their reviews first.

Let us know what you think of the buttered rum.

Z

7. pottsy

pottsy Member

I think pretty much everyone here uses, and references tobaccoreviews.com, so you're cool.

To the OP, quite a variety you got there. Looking forward to hearing what you think about them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.