Just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by smcclown, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smcclown

smcclown New Member

I enjoyed my second bowl ever tonight. My first was a couple days ago on my way to work out of a MM Great Dane bent egg cob. I tried a 'natural' tobacco from a sample selection I got with my order. Tonight I used the same pipe with a bowl of Captain Black. I sat out on my balcony and enjoyed my pipe while doing a little reading. The falling rain and aromatic smoke made for a very relaxing experience.

Still working on getting the bowl packed just right but all in all I am loving this and can definitely see it taking the place of my Parliament Lights.

Gonna practice a bit more with the two cobs I ordered and can't wait to try a briar in due time :)

2. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

Sensational. The more the merrier!

The pipe is the gateway to a relaxed state of mind, the Westernised form of meditation. Tastes good too.

Keep it up.

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I smoked Parliament Lights years ago as well . Freaky filters that I liked :) I'm glad youre enjoying your pipe ! Sounds like youre starting in the right frame of mind as well . Keep enjoying

4. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Welcome smcclown. Lots of wonderful smokes to explore! Aromatics, Orientals, Balkans, English, Virginias, Virginias/Perique (VaPers), Burleys and a bunch more! Enjoy your search.
    Be well.
    Ol Brokedik.

5. bandlwalmer

bandlwalmer Member

welcome! I am fairly new myself...don't be afraid to ask questions here. These guys are great and very patient with us newbies!

6. jhe888

jhe888 Member

A nice relaxing smoke is a fine thing. Enjoy it.

7. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Hey Glad to hear you're enjoying your pipe and it's all coming together. Welcome to the Forum!

Best to all

Gerry

8. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Always glad to hear of another taking the pipe plunge and coming up loving it!! Welcome to the hoby its one that is very easy to fall in love with. Happy puffing!!!!! :thumbsu:

9. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Hello,

Congrats! You will find that the more you sit and enjoy your smoke the more this positive experience will occur. I am sorry to say to you that you are now hooked. Welcome!

Z

10. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Welcome to the land of "The Gentleman's Smoke" (aka, the land of PAD&TAD)! Cobs are great smokes and you may never even leave cobs which is okay IMO. I luv cobz!

Enjoy!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

11. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Welcome to PSF, smc! If your experience is anything like mine, you'll find you enjoy the pipe much more than cigarettes. I tend to only reach for the cigs when I need a quick dose of Vitamin N but grab a pipe when I really want to enjoy tobacco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.