Just wondering

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Jim44, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim44

Jim44 Member

Anybody had pipe dealings with e-tailer Vegas Smokes? If so, how did it go? Having a little difficulty my self......:dh1:

2. snowman

snowman Member

I've shoped there a few times and always got great service.

3. Jim44

Jim44 Member

Maybe they just don't like me or something. I ordered on 3-20, card was charged on 3-21. Two e-mails and 3 phone calls later (no replies to any), I am still waiting for my pipe. Seems like somebody could at least give me some kind of a feeble excuse in 17 days.:msty:

4. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

I haven't seen a good recommendation for them for years now, only negative, sorry.

5. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Same here.

6. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Wow.. sorry to hear that! Just hearing this would make me shy away from dealing with them. I get their emails every now and then but, I've never purchased from them.

7. Jim44

Jim44 Member

Just as an update, I finally got my pipe on about April 16. This morning I had an e-mail stating that Vegas Smokes is under new management as of today. Seems the previous manager was involved in caring for a sick wife, and needed to devote full time to that. They are supposedly working to improve customer service by hiring someone to take care of such problems. Maybe they will actually be able to reply to emails or phone calls now.

I might have to give them another chance, 'cuz their prices and selections are really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.