1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingfisher

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Glenn, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

So as to quit polluting the if/then thread I'll move this over here.

I did a random search for Kingfisher the other day and found this thread.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/general-pipe-forum/288273-good-news-butera-kingfisher.html

Looks like we just missed some in April. Keep your eyes peeled. We may get lucky.

Jeebs and Spillproof like this.
  2. Klauswermann

Klauswermann Member

I've been trying to track down a tin for about a year now, but either its out of stock or the site doesn't ship to Canada :(, but I will press on, and one , I will have the huge satisfaction of cracking a fresh tin of it! lol

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

That was April 2011:(

4. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Details... I never let them get in the way of a good story.

Rewster66 and nesta like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

I emailed Arango and received a reply today. They apologized for the delay in getting more Kingfisher out but it appears there will be more available pretty soon so keep your eyes peeled. It does not sound like it is discontinued, so at least there is that. A shred of hope to cling to.;)

Jeebs likes this.
  6. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

I emailed Arango and received a reply today. I can look for this where......................?

7. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

They didn't say. Just said they expect a shipment of some in the next couple of months. Said they would send me the name of some shops in my area to get some from but I have not received that info yet either.

Jeebs likes this.
  8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

It's a Germain product, and Germain always takes ages to get their stuff moving it seems. I figured if it was truly discontinued, it would be removed from virtually all the major internet vendor's sites. I don't think they'd want to discontinue such a popular blend, so unless it's a matter of the tobaccos being unavailable, it's probably just that Germain is a very slow-moving company.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.