1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Know anything about these pipe?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by powell0892, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powell0892

powell0892 Member

I came across this pipe tonight she sure is a beauty to me but I have never heard anything about this company, was curious if you gentlemen have.

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/johs/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=73850

2. Charring Light

Charring Light Member

3. powell0892

powell0892 Member

Thanks Charring I didint even know about that website, it will sure be a world of help.

4. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

I am smoking one right now as a matter of fact. They are a pretty decent pipe and have been around a good while. If you Google them, there is a lot of talk about them.

5. Hothog

Hothog Member

6. Hothog

Hothog Member

7. StevenEC

StevenEC Member

No Johs used to a carver for Bjarne, then he started making pipes under his own name after Bjarne passed away. I have a Bjarne that I like but not a Johs yet. It should be just as good, and is a good pipe for the price.

8. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Johs really captures the spirit of the Danish freehand quite well, and the price is really good for the quality you get. A while back they had a lot of Johs churchwardens on SP and I am kicking myself for missing out on one of those. That brandy would be a great pipe for your arsenal, Powell.

9. pottsy

pottsy Member

Someone else posted about these a few months ago. They are nice looking pipes, and a good price to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.