1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Kramer's Father Dempsey VS Balkan Sobranie

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by JescoWhite, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JescoWhite

JescoWhite Member

Has anyone tried both of these blends? Kramer's is a shop in Beverly Hills and a while back I was there picking up some Father Dempsey and the owner mentioned that FD was very similar to BS.

So I am curious if anyone here has tried both of these. I would like to know how FD compares to BS.

2. Rodfather

Rodfather Active Member

Father Dempsey is one of my favorite blends. I just can't seem to get enough of it. In my opinion they both have the same or very similar flavor profile but Father Dempsey has a richer more robust body and flavor. My vote is for the good Father.

JescoWhite likes this.
  3. user2725

user2725 Active Member

Wow, sounds like something I'll have to try, I like BS a lot.

Jeebs and Coastal Bend like this.
  4. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I sent them an email once and asked for a sample of FD, even offered to pay for it; they never bothered to reply...

Jeebs likes this.
  5. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

Who is the Blender of this Father Dempsey....Kramers? Never heard of it. I realky like the B.. S..

6. JescoWhite

JescoWhite Member

It's a B&M located in Beverly Hills. They blend it themselves. You can order it from their website. There are reviews on TR.com

Rodfather and Jeebs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.