1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

La Rocca Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Scottly, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottly

Scottly Member

I got a new La Rocca pipe today in the mail, my first of this brand. It is the best smoking new pipe I have had the pleasure of puffing:puffy: It came pre carbonized, its smoking cool and dry from the get go. Its a keeper for under $45

Anybody else have any experience with this brand, I know Nesta is fan.

[​IMG]

2. JuJu McMojo

JuJu McMojo Member

I own a LaRocca Splendia which retailed, if I recall, for $75 - $85 at the time--this would have made it one of the more expensive pipes from this marque. This was my first "real" pipe and it's probably the most eye-catching one I own (it is a little bit "dandy"). I personally think it's one of my better smokers and I find myself in the market for a dedicated Ennerdale pipe, so I'm in the process of picking out my next LaRocca. I'm thinking its not a popular brand, because surly we'd hear more about them on the forum. I think they're hard to beat in the $40-$60 price range. May you enjoy your LaRocca as much as I enjoy mine.

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Never owned a LaRocca, but it looks like a real nice pipe though.

4. badbusinessman

badbusinessman ☺️

I've had one for ten years. Solid, decent smoker. I sort of like the wide bit, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.