1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

La Rocca Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Scottly, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottly

Scottly Member

I got a new La Rocca pipe today in the mail, my first of this brand. It is the best smoking new pipe I have had the pleasure of puffing:puffy: It came pre carbonized, its smoking cool and dry from the get go. Its a keeper for under $45

Anybody else have any experience with this brand, I know Nesta is fan.

[​IMG]

2. JuJu McMojo

JuJu McMojo Member

I own a LaRocca Splendia which retailed, if I recall, for $75 - $85 at the time--this would have made it one of the more expensive pipes from this marque. This was my first "real" pipe and it's probably the most eye-catching one I own (it is a little bit "dandy"). I personally think it's one of my better smokers and I find myself in the market for a dedicated Ennerdale pipe, so I'm in the process of picking out my next LaRocca. I'm thinking its not a popular brand, because surly we'd hear more about them on the forum. I think they're hard to beat in the $40-$60 price range. May you enjoy your LaRocca as much as I enjoy mine.

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Never owned a LaRocca, but it looks like a real nice pipe though.

4. badbusinessman

badbusinessman ☺️

I've had one for ten years. Solid, decent smoker. I sort of like the wide bit, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.