1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Lanza pipes.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ironpipe, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironpipe

ironpipe Member

Anyone ever heard of them? I bought one. And it seems like the bowl is plastic. After I polished it up it looks too good to be wood.

[​IMG]

2. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

Oooooh, nice blast. Maybe a little heavy on the varnish though. Don't know anything about the brand. Pipedia doesn't have an entry.

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Sorry, can't help you with this, I've never heard of them. Nice looking pipe though, how does she smoke?

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Nice buff job .... I dont know about this brand . Nice lookin pipe though . Enjoy !

5. ironpipe

ironpipe Member

It smokes great! I did not re varnish it. Just polished it up with a buffer and some carnuba wax. It does not say if it is briar on the pipe and I cannot find a model number on it either. I bought it for ten bucks. It's really pretty. I should take a photo of the bowl when I get a chance.

6. ironpipe

ironpipe Member

It also says made in Italy..

7. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

8. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Well ,there you go .. a Savinelli ! Nice lookin pipe

9. ironpipe

ironpipe Member

Yes it says Lanza in script just like the pipe in your picture! Sweet! Thanks guys that's what it is! The guy I bought it from had a few dutch pipes too. I better go back and get the rest of what he has. They were all really nice looking pipes. This one was the best looking. although there was a Dutch pipe that looked really nice too. I will have to check it out this weekend and see if he still has it. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.