1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Lastest tad!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by chambers11283, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Finally got what I considered to be my holy grail of tobaccos in the mail today, a fresh unopened tin of Samuel Gawith FVF. Havent tried it yet but man I CANT WAIT!!!!!
    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/chambers11283/FVF003.jpg

2. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

sweet! Congrats man! I haven't even gotten to a level yet where I've started looking for SG toby... lol.

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Congrats... I need some of that myself!

4. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

That black rusticated with the amber stem looks like the holy grail of pipes to me! Congrats on the weed, I'm waiting for the budget to get some myself :)

5. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Let us know if you like it.
    (If not, I will trade ya for some CH, PA, Middleton's Cherry, SWR, SWRA, or Half and Half!):cool:

6. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

It's a pig in a poke. :)

7. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

So I finally got a chance to smoke some of this legendary tobacco, and yeah I have to say all the hype and build up was sooo worth it. This stuff is just pure awesomeness in a tin. I will be buying this up every chance I get for sure. And thanks Tenthgate the pipe you are talking about is actually one of my budget pipes, I picked it up at a local tocacco shop for about 46.50$ I think it was. Its a Gardesana pipe and it smokes like a Savinelli or Stanwell.

8. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

If you like that, you'll like Hamborger Veermeister, I betcha. Keep an eye out for it.

9. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Trust me I have been its as hard if not harder to find than FVF lol, but its right up there on my list of dream tobys lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.