1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Lint free pipe cleaners?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Buckshot, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

I use Bryco THORO-KLEEN pipe cleaners because they are always available at either of the two local smoke shops that I patronize. They work just fine but I get annoyed by the loose lint that falls off of them. I have become accustomed to pulling them out of the bag, shaking off the loose lint, and putting them back in the bag for future use. I would rather not have to do this but the lint annoys me and I just can't help it. They cost $1.99 per bag of 100.

Is there such a thing as lint free pipe cleaners or do I need to just suck it up and deal with it?

Kiowapipe likes this.
  2. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

BJ Long pipe cleaners

Buckshot likes this.
  3. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

Thanks, Arkie. I'll take a look at those.

4. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

I use BJ Long and have never tried any other brand, not much lint issues. Before use, though, I usually pull the cleaner between my fingers to pull off any loose lint.

Johnny, Kiowapipe and Buckshot like this.
  5. Johnny

Johnny Member

I use BJ Long's religiously and get a little bit come off sometimes. Dill's are near lint-free but not worth paying the money they go for

Buckshot likes this.
  6. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

I'll add a bundle of BJ's to my next order but in the meantime, would you guys say they shed less lint than these Brycos? These are straight out of the bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Dill's are the best, but just too damned expensive for a pipe cleaner.
    BJ Long is pretty good- but GlassEye is right, you want to give them a quick swipe between the fingers before use.
    Brycos work fine, but you're right, they shed kinda bad :)

IrishRover, Buckshot and Johnny like this.
  8. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

The only ones I've used are the Dill's. I think it's time to try out the BJ longs to save a little money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.