1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Look @ these free hands

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ruffinogold, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Well we will see, I just bought number 8 and I will review it.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Irish , I'm sure your gonna be happy !

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

There's a huge difference between a pipe being built correctly and pipe being beautiful or especially well "crafted" if that's the word. I think "basket" pipes are pipes where it's a bit of a crapshoot as to where they were made, from what, by who, and how well they'll work.

These pipes are made by someone who works on pipes and has for a long time, so I'd be shocked if they didn't smoke nicely. The pipes being a certain price point doesn't make them basket pipes, any more than being a handmade pipe would make them a "highgrade".

I'm gonna close this thread now, because nothing useful is gonna come of any more talk about these particular pipes. If anyone wants to open a dialogue about pipe making and grading, that's fine, but it's not fair to rake over anyone else's stuff in that context without their knowledge or permission.

Feel free to post a review when you get your pipe Earl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.