1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking at getting away from OTC

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by F1guy, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F1guy

F1guy Member

I'm not saying that PA's bad, but I'm thinking of seeing what else's out there. Haha, I like PA, but after a while it just tasted blah. I think it's good stuff. I mean, it's something good at Wal-Mart, how rare is that?

2. highstump

highstump Active Member

Half the fun of this is the dilly dallying. Enjoy it.

3. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

having made this jump less than a year ago myself, I would suggest moving slowly into each of the genres with some of the blends that incorporate some black cav in them. For VaPers, I would suggest Stokkebye's Luxury Bullseye Flake. For an English, I would suggest some of the Rattray Scottish type mixtures or several so called American English Mixtures (those containg Burley). I really enjoy Jock's mixture as to the former. As to Virginias, Nearly all are pretty hot and will likely bite you to start. I would suggest going for some Dunhill Flake when you can find it. And with Burleys, Cornell and Diehl has several great ones. My favorite is the lesser known 106 - Goloden Ash. Burley, Va and Latakia. GA is a pretty good intro to english mixtures as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.