1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a good sampler

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Alpha Lyra, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha Lyra

Alpha Lyra Member

Hi,
    I'm looking for a good pipe tobacco sampler available online. I've been smoking pipes for a few years but am not seasoned on what's really out there. I've been mostly smoking blends from local tobacco shops.

Thanks.

2. dbt13

dbt13 Sales Account

Pipes and cigars .com has some nice looking samplers.

3. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

PM coming Alpha.

JRobert, Morse and Alpha Lyra like this.
  4. JRobert

JRobert Serious Cat Forum Guide

If you can wait until next month I will send you some aromatics -- I won't go to the post office until after Christmas...

smokingpipes.com has some samplers and free shipping over $50 if you don't want to wait.

Alpha Lyra and Spillproof like this.
  5. Alpha Lyra

Alpha Lyra Member

I'd love that, thanks! Spillproof also offered to send a sampler. I appreciate the generosity!

6. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Take him up on it. I just don't have many aro's around here; sorry about that.

7. JRobert

JRobert Serious Cat Forum Guide

Hey, don't apologize -- I just have an excess of aromatics right now and I need to clean out the cellar.

Spillproof likes this.
  8. smokey422

smokey422 Member

C&D was my original source for samplers and they were great. Then I tried P&C H&H samplers and they were great, too. Boswell's has great samplers but the majority of their tobaccos are aromatics so if you're not into them, pass them by. They do have a couple of fantastic English blends in Northwoods and Magnum Blend and their aros are TOP quality. Pipeworks&Wilke sells samplers and their tobaccos are also of the highest caliber. Carole Burns does a great job with them.
    Smokey

9. Smokey Tom

Smokey Tom Active Member

Gonna have to look these samples up! I sent away for the Lane sample (Half&Half), and the Altadis sampler, but who knows when those might arrive? I just hope they aren't too pricey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.