1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a nose warmer

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by bigpoppamike100, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpoppamike100

bigpoppamike100 Member

Hey, guys hows it going? I just want on the search for an estate nose warmer with a good size bowl, and well I havent come across any yet, but If you guys can point me in the direction of one, I would apprciate it or if some one has one kicking around they no long want, then please let me know. Well take care and thanks for reading

2. Marc

Marc Active Member

3. daveinlax

daveinlax Member

I just looked around and didn't find one but you should keep an eye on Radice on eBay, smokingpipes weekly update and Smokers Forum classifieds. I don't know your budget but Radice does a very good job with a the chubby nose warmer. I don't think you will have to wait long for the right estate. Be picky, people buy and sell nose warmers all the time. The various Pease/Di Piazza nose warmer series should be coming into estate play. :confused:

4. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I agree with Dave, keep your eye on eBay and smokingpipes.com. Neerup makes a fair number of nice nosewarmers, many of which can be had for under $100 new, slightly less as estates. A friend got an estate Neerup nosewarmer on eBay a month or so ago for something just south of $60. I have heard that they're great smokers as well.

Herb

5. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

A Nosewarmer for UNDER $30 would be a MM cob and a Forever "Nosewarmer" stem. Would be interchangeable for any cob that fits that stem. I believe WyoBob does this :)

:wiz:
    Ed
    Puff

6. Marc

Marc Active Member

Excellent recommendation Puff!:thu2:

7. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

8. bigpoppamike100

bigpoppamike100 Member

9. Paul

Paul Member

Luciano makes great nosewarmers as well. I have a chubby billiard that i absolutely love

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.