1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Poker style Churchwarden

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by PhxSubbie, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhxSubbie

PhxSubbie New Member

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new pipe smoking and I have my eyes out for a pipe that really caught my eye. I really like the poker style (as well as the cherrywood style) pipe but I want it as a churchwarden. It seems to be a more rare type of pipe to find. I've looked around and I cannot find it. Besides the one on P&C that I like, they don't have anymore and that price looked good too. The other few I have seen are way out of my budget. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find one. I was thinking if I can't find one then maybe I can get a regular pipe and put a churchwarden stem. It kind of worries me though in case I have to modify it and accidentally mess it up.

Thanks.

2. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Welcome aboard! Can you post a link of the one at P&C? We loves the pictures around here.

3. PhxSubbie

PhxSubbie New Member

Here is a link to the one I was talking about on P&C.

*Edit: For some reason I cannot link directly to the page because the link keeps getting re-routed. I think it has something to do with them using Javascript and the link breaks. I guess one can copy and paste the url directly into their web browser and it should work.

Pipesandcigars.com
    Churchwarden Large Pipe - Poker

http://pipeandcigars.com/chlapipo.html

Here is a linked photo of the pipe. I hope I am allowed to use it outside of their website.

[​IMG]

Description:
    bent tapered poker
    10" length
    1.3/4" bowl height
    1.1/2" inner bowl depth
    1.1/4" outer bowl width
    3/4" inner bowl diameter
    Made of briar in Italy with a vulcanite stem
    This pipe is unfiltered

4. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Looks cool. I can't say that I have seen another like it. Another option would be to buy a poker and have someone like Walker Briar Works make a custom stem for it. Not sure what that would cost though.

5. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Option #2. DGErwin has been making some nice looking pokers and he does churchwarden stems too. Look at the for sale section to find him.

Thuber88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.