1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Looking for a small one piece wood pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by WarrenTodd, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarrenTodd

WarrenTodd New Member

Hey all, I've been looking all over the web for a one piece wood pipe, does anyone have any information on where I could get one? If not, does anyone know a good place to get wood stems? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

I think we have a moderator here who makes one-piece pipes in his spare time - not sure. Still, here is a "How to." You need a piece of a barn and you're good to go.

Welcome.

3. woody

woody Admin Admin

He's joking with you, no one here makes those kind of pipes. I don't know of anybody that makes wood stems but you could get yourself a pre drilled block of briar and carve it anyway you want. http://www.pimopipecraft.com/

4. roadrunner

roadrunner New Member

This site might have what you're looking for. They sell estate pipes, and have a solid wood pipe. Here's the link. deadmanspipes.com

5. roadrunner

roadrunner New Member

Sorry the link didn't appear correctly. If you go to deadmanspipes.com and click on the "estate pipes" link, and then the "Grant's Pipes" link, you'll find the solid wood pipe.

6. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

hmmm......:w00t: :fish2: :focus:

7. vasco

vasco New Member

Well, I have a small one-piece pipe, but I'd never smoke it. A friend brought it from Angola but I don't think that the wood (not briar) is ok to smoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.