1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for info on a Chateau Fantasie

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by cwallace134, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwallace134

cwallace134 New Member

I've recently come across a Chateau Fantasie half bent with no logos on the stem. An internet search revealed nothing on this pipe and I was hoping someone might remember something of this model. Thank you very much!

2. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Welcome to PSF! It would help if you could post photos of your pipe, especially zooms of any markings/carvings on the stummel. :bing:

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Yeah man , if ya can , post a pic . I havent heard of it though I've got some ideas .I've got lots of french pipes that I've never heard of [ I'm smoking one now .. a chelsea ]. Many times well known factories would and do make off brand pipes for numerous reasons . It could be that or something I've never run across. Chances are if there's no other stampings .... it's was probably made for a pipe shop or an off brand to compete within a niche in a certain market . Shop owners would get with reps and have things made basicly ... for example I had a shop in tampa/ Temple Terrace in th e90's and I got w/ Thomas Christano about makeing a " Tobacconist " pipe [ was the name of my shop ] using the Calabresi pipes [ certain shapes and finishes .. no flaws ] But I could have had them stamped Bungholio Badass or what ever or stamped Edwardio to compete with Edwards [ which was my competition] though they only sold their brand pipe so it wasnt a problem .

4. Shootinok

Shootinok Member

be careful doing a web search for that one... :yikes:

5. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

:yes: :roflmao:

6. cwallace134

cwallace134 New Member

Hahaha, yes I'll absolutely have to make sure the "safe search" feature of my browser is working! :lol: I don't have access to a digital camera at the moment, but when I do I'll be sure to post pictures. Thank you all for the feedback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.