1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for sugesstions?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Beale, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I'll chime in for Savinellis, too. I've got about 7 of them, none of which I paid more than 80 bucks for and I have no complaints. I have several Oscars, a Roma, a Dry System, and three Linea 76's, and they all smoke beautifully.

Herb

2. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

My first pipe (other than a drugstore Grabow), and probably one of my finest smokers, still in heavy rotation was a Savinelli Duca Carlo bent billiard , with the balsa filter or without, it's a wonderful piece and was definitely less than 80 bucks!

I really like Sav's! I have a Peterson Shannon too, a little higher and probably a nicer pipe, it just took a lot longer to break in.

3. WillH

WillH Active Member

I've said this a bunch of times.....here goes again.

You might just take a look at Brebbia. They actually grow, harvest and process much of the briar Savinelli uses. Tis true. I've a couple and they are excellent pipes. Just a suggestion....

Will

4. Beale

Beale Active Member

Thanks agin for all the suggestions, Beale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.