1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Looking for the old and broken

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Njemt527, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Njemt527

Njemt527 Member

Ok so heres the next PAD fix I need. Im looking for the old, the battered, the weary, and the broken pipes out there. I work as an emt and i fix broken and battered for a living. I just set up my buffer and got my compounds. Now I wanna fix pipes, for personal not profit. But i dont want to grind up my small handful of pipes learning to do it. So Im looking for some test subjects. Like I said, broken and unwanted condition are fine. Ill even cover shipping. Can anyone help? Thanks for your time in advance.

Sincerly, Clark

2. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

Should make a great and fascinating hobby and hope you get plenty of "Patients" to operate on - and hope you'll post pix of what you do. Have just thinned out my herd (prior to buying more of course!) so can't help....yet!

Good luck

Gerry

3. Njemt527

Njemt527 Member

Well thank you anyway. I will def post pics. And I wanna let you know the first 4 pipes I bought after getting the hand furance that I cut my teeth (and burnt my touge on lol) were estate Falcons that I cleaned, reamed and repaired myself. I still beat on them at work every shift. One of which is being gifted to my old partner, who has recentally taken up pipe. Its going to replace that good aweful metal lined bowl that ebay calls a pipe.

4. Pipedan

Pipedan Member

I have about half dozen old and brokens you can have.
    Iam in Australia so shipping cost may be a issue for some old and brokens.
    If you are interested you can have.

5. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

Try ebay. There are always large lots of haggard pipes for cheap.

6. Njemt527

Njemt527 Member

Thank you for your offer, but after checking shipping rates it would not be feasable for me right now. The overtime got cut at work and funds are on the low side

7. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

8. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

9. Pipedan

Pipedan Member

I did not think the cost of postage would be feasible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.