1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Lowest online shipping price to Georgia??

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jomodeere, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Anybody live in georgia or orders to georgia for a low shipping rate? I don't really need 10 dollar shipping for 4 oz of tobacco! Any help is greatly appreciated!! :)

2. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

I live in GA and order from smokingpipes as they r the closest etailer ive found. Understand most places seem to ship ups and some sites have flat shipping rates.

I figure u can try to find a b&m closest to u but with gas at $3 bucks a gAllon u aren't saving much driving a good distance and may be cheaper online.... I'm in west central georgiA and get my package from smokingpipes in 2 business days

3. Legend

Legend Member

4Noggins has a flat rate of $8.95, free shipping if you order $99+. Marscigars has a flat rate of $6.95. I have used both, and recommend them highly. They will ship USPS Priority mail, they have shipped to me here in Hawaii and I gaurantee that they paid more to ship product to me than I paid in shipping.

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I found http://wvsmokeshop.com/ to be the most reasonable for shipping .. and their prices are low as well . Ships to N. Ga pretty quick too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.