1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucky Me!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Whitespot, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Just left the smoke shop, bought a tin of Filmore, and Bayou Morning Flake. Both were tinned in '07! They look like they are about to explode! Can't wait to pop them open! This smoke shop has the best selection of blends in Atlanta, and quite frankly the ONLY shop left here that has tinned tobaccos. Atlanta sucks as a pipe town, but hey, that's great for me. There's no telling how long some of his stuff has been on the shelf!

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Which shop ? I've been to the cigar super center place off the 120 loop ... I've been to the Edwards near that yuppie part of town [ cant remember the name ] and I've been to one off exit 8 [575] heading north a few miles and it was small but decent . Glad you scored !!!!!

Thuber88 likes this.
  3. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

It's Puff n' Stuff off Lawrenceville Hwy (29) just inside 285, Decatur area. Of course the bulk of his business is cigars, but he has every bit as much pipe tobacco as cigars. And he really knows his tobacco too, a true tobacconist!

DaveyBoy likes this.
  4. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer Member

'07 tins for the regular price? Smashing deal! Congrats and enjoy, Whitespot!

5. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Yeah, my B&M has a nice little stash of well aged Pease blends, and lucky for me, I know exactly where to find it. ;) Nice to have the aging already done for you with no price hike.

6. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Yep, regular price. Of course they are a couple of bucks higher than what you can buy online for. But I look at it as paying the extra $2-$3 per tin is well worth the aging. Smoked some Filmore last night, and all I can say is, "Wow"!

DaveyBoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.