1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Mac Baren

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Badcompany, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badcompany

Badcompany Member

Hello Forum,
    There is much info on Mac Baren blends on this site, But I have not read any posts on my favorite blend, Gold Of Denmark.Does anyone else smoke this blend.
    Badcompany

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I've smoked it and it's good stuff . I'm kinda hooked on IRC Buttered Rum lately as far as an aromatic goes .Gold of Denmark isnt as aromatic , which is fine , and had a creamy / nutty ? nice taste . Yeah man , good stuff . Hadnt had it in a while and only had 1 . Would like to try it again . Theres so many blends .... sigh

3. Badcompany

Badcompany Member

Smoked my last tin 6 weeks ago,can't get it anywhere.Also can't get Vanilla Cream.I believe Mac Baren only deliver to the USA 4 times a year.
    Badcompany.

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

When I'm in the Mac Baren section, I inevitably buy Club, Dark Twist, and Navy Flake. I just can't risk anything else!!!

5. Longrifle3006

Longrifle3006 Member

Original Choice ain't bad if you are into that type of tobacco. Smells amazing when you crack the tin...like dates, raisins, and figs. Smokes mildly sweet with decent body and a hint of fruit/nut essences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.