1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Mailing tobacco to USA

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by buistd, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buistd

buistd Active Member

Hi there - I know that UK-based internet companies are not allowed to mail tobacco products to the USA but was wondering what the law is for private individuals. Was wondering about the possibility of a little tobacco swap with some USA smokers.

2. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

They're allowed to ship tobacco to the US. It's the credit card companies' fault; they won't process payment for purchases from the US. Pipe tobacco and cigars can be sent through the U.S. Postal Service; for snuff, smokeless, and cigarettes, a different carrier must be used (UPS, Fedex).

I order snuff from an outfit in Scotland that seems to have found a friendly credit processor. They also carry some pipe tobaccos.

I'd be happy to trade some tobaccos if you like-- toss me a PM and let me know what you're looking for.

3. Bacek

Bacek Member

Andy, what is their shiping rate? Do they have website?

4. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Yes Andy, please share the info. I'd like a line on a source for good nasal snuff.

5. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

6. Bacek

Bacek Member

Wow. You had to wait that long before sharing this information about FVF availability? I'm still thankfull... Thank you.

7. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Thanks Andy, you're the man!

8. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

Sadly,:( no Firedance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.