1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

managing my cellar stored tobacco

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by avmech20, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

For sure. I could also put a few samples together for you to take home.

2. avmech20

avmech20 Member

sorry, I didn't see this post till just now. It must have gotten lost in all the other posts. That would be great. I wish I had a cellar going so I could bring something, but as of right now all i have is some PA and a couple of lane blends

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it. I have plenty of samples and blends I haven't even tried.

4. redskull13

redskull13 Member

I currently have 35 ( opened tins ) in Mason jars.
    A bit too many for the amount I smoke. I only smoke one pipe load per day. ( but I smoke cigarettes at work and cigars on my days off )
    Have a few tins here I am dying to open, but won't until some of these mason jars get freed up.

5. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Smoker's Pride Black Cavendish is a winning bulk aro blend that was once up a time a go to daily smoke for me. I've strayed away from aro's after a recent TAD order that got me into English blends, and now I'm breaking in my Pete to anything Va blended. But nevertheless SP Black Cav is a winning blend. I just smoked a pipe of it tonight and it was still sweet and good, hardly any chemical taste, which after 2 months away from aro's I was surprised that I wasn't more sensitive to it. It certainly will get the +1 from a lot of the smokers here. :)

Happy Smoking
    Arty

6. Prof

Prof Member

Shoot, if I only bought what i could afford...I would have two pipes and a big ol bag of CHall; as it is I think I have enough toby jarred and in tins to last me well beyond my natural life. I just figure I need to step up the consumption!

dwaugh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.