managing my cellar stored tobacco

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by avmech20, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

For sure. I could also put a few samples together for you to take home.

2. avmech20

avmech20 Member

sorry, I didn't see this post till just now. It must have gotten lost in all the other posts. That would be great. I wish I had a cellar going so I could bring something, but as of right now all i have is some PA and a couple of lane blends

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it. I have plenty of samples and blends I haven't even tried.

4. redskull13

redskull13 Member

I currently have 35 ( opened tins ) in Mason jars.
    A bit too many for the amount I smoke. I only smoke one pipe load per day. ( but I smoke cigarettes at work and cigars on my days off )
    Have a few tins here I am dying to open, but won't until some of these mason jars get freed up.

5. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Smoker's Pride Black Cavendish is a winning bulk aro blend that was once up a time a go to daily smoke for me. I've strayed away from aro's after a recent TAD order that got me into English blends, and now I'm breaking in my Pete to anything Va blended. But nevertheless SP Black Cav is a winning blend. I just smoked a pipe of it tonight and it was still sweet and good, hardly any chemical taste, which after 2 months away from aro's I was surprised that I wasn't more sensitive to it. It certainly will get the +1 from a lot of the smokers here. :)

Happy Smoking
    Arty

6. Prof

Prof Member

Shoot, if I only bought what i could afford...I would have two pipes and a big ol bag of CHall; as it is I think I have enough toby jarred and in tins to last me well beyond my natural life. I just figure I need to step up the consumption!

dwaugh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.