1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Margate

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by dbwittkopf, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbwittkopf

dbwittkopf Member

So after much searching and recently trying some Pembroke I think this is one I want to add to my rotation. What does anyone who has smoked this have to say. thanks

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Stuff is horrible....I can't believe they put it on the market....why not just ramp up production of Penzance and Stonehaven and leave this widely available and delicious terrible blend out of production...I sure hope nobody else starts buying it, because it's gotta be one of the nicer worst English blends I've ever smoked! The only two Esoterica blends worth smoking are Penzance and Stonehaven. Just because the other stuff is available, don't go buying it all up and hogging it ruining your day by wasting money!

theonlychrisj and HCraven like this.
  3. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

IMO opinion, it was fair. I rated it 2 stars on the 4 star TR rating system.
    I might smoke it again (what I have left), but would not buy it again.

4. dbwittkopf

dbwittkopf Member

So what your trying to say is that you would advise me to leave it for you out of my rotation.

HCraven and Dondi like this.
  5. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

The only 1 of the Eesoterica that I partake of is, Dunbar........ and I buy it by the lb.

dbwittkopf likes this.
  6. Capt

Capt Active Member

I didn't care for it either. Probably the only tobacco I have dumped out mid bowl.

7. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

I think it is pretty good but in some ways unremarkable. Not a dissapointment by any means but not really a bell ringer either.

Mington likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.