1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Meer

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by BluesGuy, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluesGuy

BluesGuy Member

Don't usually buy Meers from E-bay.....but the price was right so I gave it a shot and won......now lets hope it ain't a total loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150655604632

2. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Nice score... I doubt it would be a total loss.

3. cardboardphone

cardboardphone Member

Very nice. I was in the winnings for two meers in one auction and got sniped at the last second. Still a little sour about it!

4. BluesGuy

BluesGuy Member

I really expected to get sniped as I only put in one low bid.....

5. cardboardphone

cardboardphone Member

That is how I always work on eBay. Now that I (almost) have enough pipes for a weeks rotation I've switched to some tobacco acquisitions but I still keep my eyes out for pipe deals.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Pioneers are good meers. I had one in the mid-70's (it came in a clear bendable plastic box at $29). It smoked very well after the first few bowls and only complaint was taste of the meer and whatever finish they used. Since yours is well broken in and a "Deluxe" with case, I'd say "Congratz"! You scored well! Clean her up and get her filled and warm! ;)

Ed
    Puff

7. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

If the "real amber" sticker is true, I'd pay more than that just for the stem. I really wouldn't hold my breath, though, just saying.

8. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

I was watching that one, but being a fan of bent pipes. I've been staying away from running up the price on cheap, straight pipes just because they're cheap, and I COULD live with a straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.