1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Meer

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by BluesGuy, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluesGuy

BluesGuy Member

Don't usually buy Meers from E-bay.....but the price was right so I gave it a shot and won......now lets hope it ain't a total loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150655604632

2. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Nice score... I doubt it would be a total loss.

3. cardboardphone

cardboardphone Member

Very nice. I was in the winnings for two meers in one auction and got sniped at the last second. Still a little sour about it!

4. BluesGuy

BluesGuy Member

I really expected to get sniped as I only put in one low bid.....

5. cardboardphone

cardboardphone Member

That is how I always work on eBay. Now that I (almost) have enough pipes for a weeks rotation I've switched to some tobacco acquisitions but I still keep my eyes out for pipe deals.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Pioneers are good meers. I had one in the mid-70's (it came in a clear bendable plastic box at $29). It smoked very well after the first few bowls and only complaint was taste of the meer and whatever finish they used. Since yours is well broken in and a "Deluxe" with case, I'd say "Congratz"! You scored well! Clean her up and get her filled and warm! ;)

Ed
    Puff

7. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

If the "real amber" sticker is true, I'd pay more than that just for the stem. I really wouldn't hold my breath, though, just saying.

8. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

I was watching that one, but being a fan of bent pipes. I've been staying away from running up the price on cheap, straight pipes just because they're cheap, and I COULD live with a straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.