Mentor - Please

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Mickeyfin, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Yes I think Deckard has a point there. I was on a few forums for a while til I came here and as far as I'm concerned this is the most like a real community with people prepared to support, help and look out for their fellows. Long may we keep this up!

Best to all

Gerry

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Ohhhhhh.... stop it Gerry - you're gonna make me cry!

3. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

....and to think I'd heard the Ole' Bigfoot had a swinging brick instead of a heart!

Best as ever!

Gerry

4. Stoked

Stoked Member

Yeah, I tend to stay away from pipe forums that over emphasize "room notes". Although we discuss "room notes" here, in a way here, it's just represented by :Booty:

[​IMG]
    Welcome aboard! Here's to ya!

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Even though I lurked for a couple of weeks and read everything I could hat seemed useful, I was very pleasantly surprised how polite and helpful everyone here was when I joined, even though I may have asked some very basic questions. The statement about the whole being greater than the sum of the parts is doubly true here. One thing I really enjoy is being able to pass along tips, etc. I learned from vastly more experienced PSFers.

6. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

All of the above. It's a nice place to spend some time!

7. Mickeyfin

Mickeyfin Member

Thanks all for your warm welcome..The wife has left for several days and I had the windows opened and was packing my pipe waving good bye:wave: from the front door:0laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.