1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas to all

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

I know it's a bit premature but I want to wish everyone here at PSF a merry Christmas now in case I get to celebrating a bit too much and can't type later :eek:hyeah:

Merry Christmas everyone!

2. telltime

telltime Active Member

Right back to you! Just finished wrapping all my gifts. Even the ones going to New England with the wife after Christmas! Ahead of the game this year.

I'll be volunteering at the Church with our parking tomorrow for the afternoon Mass, having dinner with the family, putting two VERY excited kids to bed, getting up in the middle of the night and helping the wife bring every thing up from the basement, getting back to bed in hopes the kids MIGHT just sleep past daybreak, and then having a wonderful day with the family.

Hope you, and all, have as much fun!! I love seeing the kids at this age (7, 5). It really is great.

3. Gondar

Gondar Member

Merry christmas to you and all others here!
    You have made me feel very welcome and you are so willing to share yourknowledge and friendship. For this I thank you all and wish for you the very best of 2011. :cheers: :xmas_tree: :viking: :turkey: :alc:

4. grga

grga Member

5. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Happy Christmas, one and all!
    Oh, and Rugs too. :flowers:

dp

6. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Happiest of holiday seasons to all and sundry! I'll be headed out to the girlfriend's later today and we'll be going over to her mom's tonight for some prime rib. Tomorrow the girl is cooking up one of her famous breakfasts for me and then it's off to visit more of her relatives I can't keep track of. I hope to be back home sometime Sunday.

7. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

That's a fantastic image :bing:

Here's to peace on earth and good will to all pipesmokers!

Have a happy holiday, all!

8. pottsy

pottsy Member

Merry Christmas, or whatever else you may celebrate. Drive safe if you are traveling, and by all means party merrily. I still have one last Christmas errand to run today. Need to get to the liquor store and pick up some Southern Comfort for the eggnog. After that, I am locking the doors, hopefully lighting up a pipe and enjoying another holiday season with my beautiful girlfriend.

9. morleysson

morleysson Member

Let me also extend to all my very best wishes for sane and happy holidays. While I will share the Christmas Eve dinner w/ my immediate family this evening, I truly hope that everyone leaves for my niece's home tomorrow and leaves me to my pipes and tobaccos and the company of the Demon Peke, and the many viewings of "A Child's Christmas in Wales".

10. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Wish everyone (even non-pipers) a safe and very merry "Chrisma-Kwan-Ukah" and nothing but happiness for 2011.

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

11. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Wish you guys a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year! May your stocking be stuffed with the finest toby tins and a fine pipe under the tree :xmas_tree: . If you've been good this year :innocent: , maybe even three! :rudolph:

12. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Good Christmas Eve morning all. Here's hoping that you all have a Safe and Jolly Christmas day. Fill up on good cooking and then light a pipe in celebration of the season.

We'll be at the in-laws for our Christmas gathering...food, family and pleasant times. It'll be Christmas cookie in my pipe...aromatics are tolerated in my non-smoking MIL's, so I get to smoke inside instead of on the back porch with all the cigi-holics! Yeah me!

13. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year to everyone...this forum has made me feel welcome, fed me with information and inspiration and provided me with new friends. Here's to another year in a great forum.

14. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

Merry Christmas to all y'all - thanks, Woods.

15. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Merry Christmas, PSF!

16. justMike

justMike Member

finding this collection of reprobates has definately been one of the hghlights of my year. I wish you all a peacefull and mellow holiday...

17. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

Merry Christmas Guys...Peace Out.

18. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!
    I hope you have a wonderful year... and some great smokes too...

Cheers,
    :cheers:

19. Smoker99

Smoker99 Active Member

Merry Christmas to everyone.

20. Wydeboi

Wydeboi Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

:cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.