1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan Smokers?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Imcoolhandjoe, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imcoolhandjoe

Imcoolhandjoe Member

My first and only stop in there was nice. The gentleman was very friendly and helpful. They had a decent selection. Tons of house blends from chocolate to peaches and cream. He suggested "blue note" to me because I was a new smoker and it was a very mild blend. I enjoy it, not really what I am looking for but I still smoke it. They had a fairly nice selection of tinned tobaccos. I didn't get to look around too much but I did see they have ONE tin of Dunhil Nightcap that I almost sprung for, and also a tin of MacBaren Vanilla Cream among some 7 Seas. The lounge does look nice though. The only reason I even went there was because my girlfriend goes to Michigan and I was visiting her, having no luck at tobacco shops around us I figured I'd give that one a try and I was pleasantly surprised.

2. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

I was up there a few months back. Not a bad pipe tobacco and cigar selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.