1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Mick McQuaid Plug ?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ken davis, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken davis

ken davis Member

Does anyone know who is making this now, and if anyone in the U.S. is selling it ?

2. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Peterson 3p is VERY similar and easy to obtain stateside.

3. ken davis

ken davis Member

Thats what Ive heard. I love 3Ps, and that is why I wanted to try the McQuaid.

4. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Right on!

5. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

I haven't seen any McQuaid available in the States for years. I think you'd have to buy from overseas. Could be wrong, but I definitely have never seen any for sale in the U.S since the '90's.

6. ken davis

ken davis Member

Sheesh, thank you for the reply..wasnt the one I wanted, but one I have to accept. I do appreciate it. Oh well , maybe Ill find it someday. Until then my monthly TAD will include 3Ps.

7. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

My best suggestion is to find someone living in the UK to trade with. I just did a trade with Old Ted for some Walnut Flake, Condor and Revor Plug. And I get my St Bruno from a guy who works in my company's London office. I have to practically beg but since St Bruno is as readily available there as Marlboros are here, he eventually does it. :D

8. ken davis

ken davis Member

Thank you again. I had thought about trading with someone across the pond. Right now I have a limited variety of tobaccos. I blend some of my own, buy SWR,CH,and PA in bulk. Lately, I have been putting in an order once a month for tobaccos I think I would like based on the reviews here and on tobacco reviews.com. Maybe someday I wont like something that someone over there does, or I will have an abundance of something they like. Either way, time will tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.