1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

middle earth series

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by David Emond, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I've tried the Middle Earth series too and thought they were all good. My three favorites are Shortcut to Mushrooms, Treebeard and Old Toby. I buy them all in bulk and have a Sas pipe dedicated to STM. I have a pipe in mind to dedicate to Treebeard too, but it will be a while before I order it.

2. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

ill need to get a gandalf churchwarden for those blends or a peterson churchwarden :) I guess the pros dedicate a pipe to a certain blend eh ?

3. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

I guess that means the blend is in jeopardy of changing. I guess it pays to buy several pounds to play it safe.

Paul

4. DerbyGrandpa

DerbyGrandpa Member

I highly doubt the blend STM is in any jeopardy of changing. It is comprised of easy to obtain bulks and JFH still sells a lot of it.

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

I don't need much of a reason to buy a few pounds of STM. lol
    Paul

BradNTX likes this.
  6. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

well guys just got my package from Just for him, ordered on the 8th, 10 days isnt bad at all :) looking forward to trying out what i got

7. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

Awesome, let us all know what you think! :puffy:

8. smokey422

smokey422 Member

That's a shame. I live about 175 miles from Springfield and used to go down once or twice a year to visit my granddaughter. These trips always included a stop at JFH. I knew they had passed a smoking ordinance but didn't know about the change of ownership. Looks like I might as well order over the 'net now, it wouldn't be worth the trip.

Smokey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.