1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Middletons and R-Blend...

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Coda, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

So I was just out on the porch smoking some Middleton's Cherry Blend. I havnt had any in a while, and I thought it would be a nice alternative. So I lit up a bowl, and was immediately struck by something...whenever I smoke R-Blend, I get a faint taste of Middleton's Cherry...at first I wasnt sure of the flavor, but after smoking that Middletons just now, its definitely cherry blend...anyway, I thought that was a bit interesting...

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm gonna have to smoke them side by side . I like both blends . The R blend youre talking about is the Sutliff R [ Revelation match ] .. right ?

3. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Yes. I bought it for the sole reason that Einstein smoked Revelation, and it was the closest blend available...I like. Cant really label it either...it has sweetness and nuttiness, but also some smokiness and spiciness...its like an American-English-Oriental...

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I see where youre comming from . Revelation is an " American styled English blend " as far as the old school guys looked at it . The R blend is a great match and the CD Blend is better than the original , imo

5. Albert

Albert Active Member

I also detect that Middletons Cherry Blend flavor in Sutliffe Great Outdoors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.