1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Mini Briars

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by MainePipe, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

I was just browsing Pipesandcigars.com and they have these mini blasted pipes for $15.99

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? If so, are they worth the money for a yard pipe or driving pipe?

inkybat likes this.
  2. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

First of all I DO NOT have any experience with them. I took a look at them, and there are several reviews on the site that those who have them apparently really like them. What I would do is this--For $15-$20 dollars if you can spare it---go for it. Its not like you just dumped several hundred dollars into a artisan pipe, and after getting it you are disappointed, and have HUGE regrets. I order one--smoke the heck out of it, and give it a fair chance. If it is not to your liking---hey you are only out a few dollars.
    I say--if you really want the pipe--get it--give it a try. You most certainly will not be out mega bucks if you don't like it.

3. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

I ordered one. I will report back...

Jfro likes this.
  4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Every time I see the words Mini and Pipe together it remindes me of those lil pipes sold back in the day. The kind that takes the metel screen in the bottom of the bowl to hold that green stuff that smelled of pine or skunk.

Thuber88 likes this.
  5. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

So, I received the Shorty Mini Briar today...just got done putting a bowl of CH through it, for $15.99 not a bad little pipe at all. Smokes cool, doesn't gurgle, smoke lasted about 20 minutes with CH, This is would be a great little pipe for lunch time smokes, the commute home, or going to the bars with. Very happy with it, may order another.

The only down fall I can see as it doesn't pass a cleaner. Recommended! :thu:

6. roberted5

roberted5 Member

Any reason you can see why it won't pass a cleaner?

7. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

:cfsd: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

No, trust me, the pine and skunk smell at that point in time from whackey bacci, that others smoked, was a good smell. Really!

roberted5 likes this.
  9. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

I can assure you there is no wacki bacci going through the pipe...:bangin:

10. noodle

noodle Member

ive two mini ones that are perfectly good
    however be wary of putting certain tobacco into them mine really do not like flakes or 'richer' stuff like commonwealth nightcap etc they are best with fairly fine cuts like carter hall prince albert bayside etc

MainePipe and inkybat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.