1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

MM Freehand

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by FlatbushPaul, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Hi all,
    I just received my first MM. It is a Freehand. OMG it is huge. Does anyone fill them up to near the top? I am thinking of using it for Shortcut to Mushrooms which is a pretty slow burning toby. I figure one bowl should last about 4 hours. lol

Happy Smoking

Paul

2. TheKiltedOne

TheKiltedOne Sales Account

I used to fill mine right to the top, I still do but I chopped a bit off so the top was flat so I have a smaller bowl but it still lasts well over an hour

3. badbusinessman

badbusinessman ☺️

I am smoking one right now filled up to and over the top with Club Blend. I actually find they smoke fast. Not sure why. Maybe they smoke so coolly that I smoke them faster.

4. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

They're on my PAD list. I have a pair of Generals, but I want a couple more large cobs. The free hands look like they fit the bill.

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

I started smoking it last night with a full bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms. I smoked halfway through it and actually, it did smoke fast. I wasn't sure if I should break it in like I would a standard pipe so I filled it up and started smoking.
    I like it!

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.