1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

MM Freehand

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by FlatbushPaul, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Hi all,
    I just received my first MM. It is a Freehand. OMG it is huge. Does anyone fill them up to near the top? I am thinking of using it for Shortcut to Mushrooms which is a pretty slow burning toby. I figure one bowl should last about 4 hours. lol

Happy Smoking

Paul

2. TheKiltedOne

TheKiltedOne Active Member

I used to fill mine right to the top, I still do but I chopped a bit off so the top was flat so I have a smaller bowl but it still lasts well over an hour

3. badbusinessman

badbusinessman ☺️

I am smoking one right now filled up to and over the top with Club Blend. I actually find they smoke fast. Not sure why. Maybe they smoke so coolly that I smoke them faster.

4. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

They're on my PAD list. I have a pair of Generals, but I want a couple more large cobs. The free hands look like they fit the bill.

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

I started smoking it last night with a full bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms. I smoked halfway through it and actually, it did smoke fast. I wasn't sure if I should break it in like I would a standard pipe so I filled it up and started smoking.
    I like it!

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.