1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr Brog Capitan No 75

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by gunslinger84, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunslinger84

gunslinger84 Member

Has anyone seen one of these? Unique Design - Screw Off Top - Removeable Bowl.

[​IMG]

Looks interesting, I like it, but for the price I think I invest in a Falcon first.

Gunslinger,

2. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I too have been curious about Mr. Brog pipes. Some of them look quite interesting; and the prices are really inexpensive. What's the stem and base constructed of?

3. gunslinger84

gunslinger84 Member

I currently own the Amigo 51. The pear wood seems pretty durable, it has so far lasted with my destructive self. The only thing that I didn't like was the finish, glossy and smooth almost fake looking. But I still like my amigo enough that I wanted another from Mr. Brog.

Gunslinger,

4. briarbob

briarbob Member

I have this Mr Brog pipe, the wood is pear and uses 9mm filters which I do not use and smokes great without. The bowl is a little larger than I am used to but the walls are thick and do not get hot.
    A decent pipe for the price.

[​IMG]

5. genuine

genuine Member

I just purchased this one for $20 off eBay. I think it's a great, classy looking pipe and I can't wait for it to arrive!

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

More expensive than I would have guessed. I googled it and found it listed at Sears of all places. I didn't know sears sold pipes.

7. Trauma

Trauma Active Member

I personally have been eye balling this one.

[​IMG]

Johnny Dingo and Summit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.