1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Mustache note?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by macthenife, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macthenife

macthenife Member

That's going to have to be a new addition to the reviews of the tobaccos on here! Any chance you think we can get this to catch on?

2. DanielMelange

DanielMelange Member

I think it should also have a line of how long it lasts, where as some tobaccos dissipate in only minutes some stick around for hours in the beard. Spread might be another note, how much of the beard will absorb the smell. I feel there's a whole untapped resource here of pipe vs facial hair that could do with plenty of research. So, as a man with plenty of facial hair, I suggest that you mail me samples of all tobacco that you have and I will take it upon myself to smoke and rate according to mustache and beard! ;)

macthenife likes this.
  3. Bear84

Bear84 Member

I go so far as to try to blow some smoke into the beard to keep the scent on. So far the wife hasn't complained about any of the residual aromas.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

Sure can! How about three different levels.
    ·Female Approved
    ·Peck Kissable
    ·Wash & Gargle
    You can join them together as needed. :byg:

macthenife likes this.
  5. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

I just had a bowl of Classic Burley Kake, the moustache note is notably good. I just wanted that to be known, in case anyone is considering trying this fine blend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.