1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My Brigham Collection

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by 421eme, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Awesome collection. I sometimes kick myself for selling my Brighams :(

421eme likes this.
  2. KingsTarantula

KingsTarantula All about having fun!

That's a nice collection!

421eme likes this.
  3. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

Nice, I'm always on the lookout for a canadian made brigham in one of my 4 or 5 favorite shapes. No luck yet but one of these days ebay will come through for me.

421eme likes this.
  4. 421eme

421eme Member

Which ones do you like?

Seems my goto pipe in my Brigham's lately has been my Norseman Freestander VIP pipe - holds great, and I can always get a great smoke out of her. Just had a bowl tonight of Frog Morton Cellar - fantastic sitting on the porch!

I'm always on the lookout for oddball Brigham's as well - especially the older "Made in Canada" varieties.

All the best, Carl

5. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

As a clencher I like the traditional English shapes. Straight Bulldogs, billiards and lately I'm enjoying square-shanked billiards and apples. I got outbid on a 3dot partially rusticated bulldog last month. Like a lot of estate pipes lately I was surprised that a bid that would have comfortably bought the pipe with room to spare 3 years ago comes up 10-50% short now.

6. 421eme

421eme Member

Tell me about it!

I've been outbid on some Brigham's that went for crazy money by newish ebay bidders. I've placed what I think would be a reasonable bid for an estate, only to get outbid for some astronomical amount by a few crazy bidder's.

Then you see some nice one's go for practically nothing! Go figure!

Cheers, Carl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.