My First Boswell Order!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by theSEAMAS, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theSEAMAS

theSEAMAS Member

Just did this thing where you have to talk to an actual person on the phone to order something! I'm too spoiled in this technologically advanced world :P

Anyway, I've heard so much about Boswell's Christmas Cookie I decided to check out what others they had. Ended up ordering Apple Strudel, Cherry Smash, Christmas Cookie, Raspberry Cream and Sweet Tea.

Can't wait for these to get here! The Christmas Cookie will probably be kept and saved for the holidays, but I'm sure I'll end up buying bulk of some of these in the future. Just the names sound good.

-Alex
    A bowl a day will keep the shrink away!

2. Ozark Nick

Ozark Nick Member

I definitely want to hear your opinion on the sweet tea, that one's pretty high on my list.

3. BriarAnnie

BriarAnnie Member

Boswell has some of the best Aro's. The Raspberry and Cream is amazing!!! Enjoy!!!

4. Beale

Beale Active Member

Congrats!! Sounds like some very good toby!! Enjoy! Beale.

5. theSEAMAS

theSEAMAS Member

Got the package today and now the mailbox smells like a bakery :)

Put some Cherry Smash in the corn cob and enjoyed the heck out of it... Not a big fan of anything cherry but this was very pleasant and tasted/smelled kind of like cherry koolaide.

I have a feeling I'm going to love the others even more.

6. Mike Berger

Mike Berger Member

Sounds really nice! I, too, would love to hear your take on the sweet tea! Please keep us informed when you try it out!

7. MarkC

MarkC Member

I hope you enjoy. I love the Christmas Cookie!!!!

Mark

8. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

I have the Christmas Cookie and like it a lot. BriarAnnie sent me some Rasberry Cream in a recent trade and I wasn't sure I would like it, but it was great! (Thanks again Annie!) I also have bought Boswell's Best and Boswell's Premium Burley. All good stuff. They are a good company that makes good products.

PS...I am curious about the Sweet Tea one myself.
    (I wonder aloud if Kyle ever tried that one) heh

9. theSEAMAS

theSEAMAS Member

I'm going to try out the sweet tea tonight. I was going to try it this morning but this particular blend was a lot more moist compared to all the others I got. Going to leave it out while I go to work because it looks like it's going to take a bit longer than my usual 1-2 hour drying for my other tobaccos.

At least my room smells good!

10. theSEAMAS

theSEAMAS Member

Smoking Sweet Tea right now. Not bad at all!! I can taste sort of a sweet tea with lemon flavor and the aroma is sweet and citrusy. My biggest problem though is this stuff is MOIST. Still. After drying out all day. I guess I'll just have to leave the jar open for a fee days and see where that gets me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.