1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

my first PAD experience

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by idiotbox37, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

so, after using my MM Washington for 2 months, i finally caved and ordered some more pipes... 6 of them.

i now have a MM CG and Ozark. I also got an estate Peterson, Comoy Guildhall and two Dr. Grabows. I haven't used the estates yet because i want to clean them up even though they are in good condition as is. I've used both the MMs and i'm very satisfied w/ the CG and the ozark was a decent smoke as well (a little hot). now it's time to buy some more blends to try!

just thought i'd share :) i'll add pics at some point

2. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Oh it's a slippery slope and a Vale of Temptation that Ebay - it should probably be banned to protect the innocent and unwary!

Fond of it myself and it sounds like you've got a good haul - enjoy the restoration and wish you many happy years with the new "family"

Looking forward to seeing the pix,

Best to all

Gerry

3. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

.....well - there are three or four Alco's up for grabs this week Gerry!....or - have you already 'tested the water' :eek:hyeah:

4. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

The last Alcos went for more than I was willing to pay Ted - have bids in for this week's ones but will only go so high. There's a bent Grabow Viking I am going for - Ted in the USA sent me a beauty with an Apple bowl and there's a bent companion to it I'll bid on.

Wish me luck; apologies for going off topic and best to all

Gerry

5. Beale

Beale Active Member

Congrats on your ned PAD!! Sounds like you got some real nice pipes! I have to stay away from the Bay! Beale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.