1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My first smoke! (and a tobacco question)

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Tyler Lad, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

You have found the right place for online support and there are a lot of fine fellows here to help
    Welcome to the forum !

My word of advice is to Stay away from the brown rope tobacco that looks like cat scat - anything else you will survive.
    :toast:

2. Tyler Lad

Tyler Lad Member

haha, thanks for the advice ;]
    And you guys are really helpful. It's great, didn't expect this much support.

Oh really? Aromatics don't taste as good as they smell? If so that changes everything, and I probably won't bother with them for while (I smoke in private outside so room note means nothing to me right now)

But yes.. just need to break myself in!
    A little different than I expected, though. Might take a week or so but it's certainly worth it!

The bowl on my Churchwarded is very small. (not sure exact dimensions) Here's the pipe I purchased, it's cheap (got it for $15) I know, but I'm a poor student and can't afford great luxaries ;] ...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ECU1W2/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00
    Hmm.. I'd guess that from the 100g tin of Frog Morton I bought, I could get at least 35 bowls out of it. Maybe more, not quite sure yet.

Professor likes this.
  3. Tyler Lad

Tyler Lad Member

*make that about 20 bowls

4. Calvinandpipe

Calvinandpipe Active Member

That's a pretty cool looking pipe. Get yourself a corn cob as well, (or a few) and smoke away. Slow and easy is the key. The pipe is meant to be a gentle relaxing activity, not to be hurried. Happy smoking Tyler.

Skrymr and Tyler Lad like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.