My growing toby collection - it's all your fault

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Rockaholic555, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockaholic555

Rockaholic555 Member

[​IMG]

I got my order of toby yesterday and enjoyed a nice bowl of FMOTT, sorry about the picture quality. So because of you guys my cellar is building, but I couldn't be happier, lol. Just gotta find a place to store it all so my lady friend doesn't kill me for using the kitchen table :whistle: So thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge and helping my pipe smoking become much more enjoyable :thankyou:

2. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Alot of toby and some damn good drink behind it, the 2 bottles of Jameson of coures, many a fun night with that stuff back in my glory daze lol.

3. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Good pipe smokes AND a lady friend. What else does a man need? Enjoy both of them.
    Be well.
    Ol Brokedik.

4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Nice cellar you're building, Rock!
    Keep up the good work.

dp

5. rphillips

rphillips Member

Hmm, not a fan of Jameson but I do enjoy a different J. Jack Daniels that is. Heehee. Need to get some more too.

I am having the same problem with my collections growing. Started with one 50g baggies and a pipe on the nightstand to 8 pipes 8 tins of toby (4 different baccys 2 tins each) and more on order. And everytime my girlfriend complains I tell her "Dont worry, I'm happy with what I have and am going to limit it to what I have already." I dont mean to lie, but one to turned to two turned to three tuned to 4. I just told her I was going to limit myself to a rotatin of 4 tobys yesterday and I just bought a 5th today... "Honest honey, this is the last one...." I'm going to hell.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Hell man! Don't tell her anything except that tax laws and civil laws are changing regarding toby and you wish to stock up to avert any of the proposed tax hikes or limited availability. She'll support you then. If you tell her what you've already told her...............you'll have egg on your face with every TAD order/purchase. So now, you have to tell her you've changed your plan of attack and now wish to stock a cellar (moderate size) which will help you to avert these hardships that are on the horizon.

You won't be lying and you can eat the egg rather than wear it! :)

Otherwise, nice haul! Rock On & Go Forward!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

7. pottsy

pottsy Member

Just tell her you will stop when you match her shoe collection (or whatever she has way to much of). Works every time.

8. telltime

telltime Active Member

That is a GREAT comeback! Will you cover my medical bills when I use it?

9. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Send them to me, I'll pay shipping, and accept full blame! ;)

If she loves you.................she'll want you to be happy. Just tell her "why" you are stocking up. She'll understand. Hopefully. If not then mount the "counter-attack"! :)

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

10. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Ed forgot the I disclaimer to this post...this will not work if you wife or significant other is a psycholigist like mine is.

11. pottsy

pottsy Member

Haha, those comebacks are always best executed, with a nice head start, and when nothing throwable is within her reach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.