1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My new Mark Balkovec

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by stormwulf133, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormwulf133

stormwulf133 Member

I meant to show this pipe off earlier and for some reason forgot to. Real life gets in the way sometimes. I blurred out Marks website so this wouldn't be an ad. I used his picture of my pipe cause his camera is better and yes he is ok with it. This is from his new line of pipes, The Stormwulf Full Metal Jacket.I am smoking the crap out of this pipe. Sorry just a proud papa showing off my new baby LOL. Not even sure if Mark comes to these forums but if he does THANKS AGAIN!

[​IMG]

2. forsooth

forsooth New Member

Beautiful pipe, and creative, too, with the bullet housing worked in like that. What caliber are the bullets (since I don't know enough to identify them by sight)? A caption for this picture might be, "What's on James Bond's dresser top?"

3. stormwulf133

stormwulf133 Member

I am not sure what he used actually. I will ask him.

4. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

A great looking pipe!... and an interesting blend of materials. (I do hope the powder was removed before you set it to flame....)

Can the casing be removed/replaced for a more conventional look if the mood strikes you?

5. stormwulf133

stormwulf133 Member

No it cannot. Not in this model anyhow. It was the prototype for the line. That is not a bad idea.

6. Beale

Beale Active Member

That is an awesome pipe! Love the look! Beale.

7. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Great looking pipe and his craftsmanship looks very nice. He has some great looking poker pipes too.

8. Marc

Marc Active Member

Looks like 9mm.

9. CMAsailor

CMAsailor Active Member

the Loaded ammo is 9mm Luger but the casing used on the pipe looks wider maybe a 40 or even 45 but it could also just be the focus of the picture. Either way She's a beaut! Congrats!!:bdance:

10. stormwulf133

stormwulf133 Member

Its a 45. Thanks guys. Glad you all like. I count Mark as one of my favorite pipe makers, and a good friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.