1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

My new pipe from RM Davison Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by cigarsarge, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

A month or so ago I commissioned Bob to make me a pipe. We talked back and forth and came up with this beauty...It is pipe #26 on the page...My Pipe

For those who have not done business with Bob I highly recommend him. He has a quality product at a more than fair price.

2. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Wow i like that pipe, im not a huge fan of the Rhodesian type pipes, but i would have made a exception for that beautiful pipe. Congratz on the new pipe hope she treats you well!!!!!!!!

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Aw man , you #&%! ... lol ... real nice freaking pipe ! I really like it !! The length is killer and the finish is mirrior like .... Everything about it is tops :thumbsu:

4. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Looks like a nice pipe! Priced right too!

5. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

That's a beauty for sure! I like the 'stretch' of it! And yeah, Bob is a heck of a guy...not much of a horse trader though...he could be offering his pipes for a heck of a lot more than he does! Congrats on the pipe, Sarge!

6. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Balaenius Rex!!

Good catch. Beautiful pipe. Enjoy it.
    WK

7. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Great looking pipe and thanks for the lead! His pipes look really nice and his prices are great. I may have to go for one of his pipes.

8. Jay

Jay Active Member

Super nice pipe, elegant and masculine at the same time. What a stunner. What a bargain. Good Deal.

J

9. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Looks like a winner!

10. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Sarge! You have gotten a beautiful pipe; Bob makes great and affordable pipes. :thumb:

11. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

A real elegant beauty of a pipe - many happy years with it. I like his work a great deal; could be doing business with the man next year!

Happy smoking

Gerry

12. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Great score! PSF does indeed have some great contemporary carvers! Been looking at "Goose-Pipage" as well............... :whistle:

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

13. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

Thank you gents for your many nice comments. I enjoyed working with Ken on this project. Each block requires flexibility from the carver and from the potential owner. Sometimes you start one way and end up in another... overall I do believe Ken and I came up with the pipe that he wanted.

... and I really appreciate Yin's concern for my lack of business acumen... so, starting today, I will give special Yin Pricing to all PSF member's ... a 50% price increase for any member who requests it... just say "I want special Yin Pricing" if you inquire about a pipe. :eek:hyeah: :whistle:

14. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Great looking pipe Sarge....and Bob....I'll pass on the "discount", thank you! :whistle:

15. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Gret looking pipe. The Rhodesian shape is on my list for future PAD.

16. Longrifle3006

Longrifle3006 Member

hah! I looked at that one about a week ago.....almost pulled the trigger on it, but passed at the last minute. Congratulations on a fine choice! :)

17. DoverPipes

DoverPipes Member

I have two RM Davison pipes (Horn w/ white stem & the natural rhodesian w/ clear carmel stem)both of them are fantastic! Bob is great to do business with and I hope to commission another pipe very soon. A poker or eskimo shape may be next............. :whistle:

18. pottsy

pottsy Member

Nice looking pipe. I have looked at his website a couple of times. Very talented.

19. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

'Goose-

Since your using my screen name for a promotion without my express written consent...do I get a 50% discount on the new pricing down the road? 'Cuz that would be sweeeeet! :eek:hyeah:

20. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

:0laugh:

deal!... oh wait... cancel that... I better be careful what I agree to here... let's see ... the special pricing would mean the pipe would sell for 150% of the list... and you want "50% discount on the new pricing"... that would seem to mean 75% of the original price... :startle:

I think you're trying to take advantage of the "math-challenged" :confused:

I better hire Rugs with that new MBA he just got!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.