1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

my new pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by bvillepipeguy, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bvillepipeguy

bvillepipeguy Member

hi all, just wanted to show off my new pipe, its a Peterson Classic Rustic Bulldog 150, not really a shape i look for but when i saw it at the tobacco shop i feel in love with it. my first Peterson very swanky compared to my cobs and dr garbows. thanks fer looking, Bryon

2. Luckistrykes

Luckistrykes Member

i was the same way with my peterson 150, i'm not really big on bulldogs, but i saw it loved it and bought it. nice pipe

3. Hitch

Hitch Member

Nice little Pete.

4. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

How's the size on that? I was looking into buying an Aran 150, but the chamber just looked too small in the pictures, but I find I never can tell unless I have it in my hand.

Edit: and speaking of Bville I was at the Edgewater tonight. :D

5. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Classic stuff.

I find most petes a bit small - I purchase xl series or the year pipes.

Don't be surprised if it takes a half dozen or more smokes to have that pipe working well Bryon.

6. Marc

Marc Active Member

That's a nice looking Bulldog!

7. 65caddy

65caddy Member

Great pipe, that Peterson was my first pipe purchase. I enjoy it when i don't have a lot of time to smoke a larger pipe.

8. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

Bulldogs have always been a favourite shape of mine - but I found the cheaper ones could smoke hot because the wall were to thin.

You shouldn't have that problem with your Peterson - it has a lovely solid look to it. Though it's Irish it has a classic British look - now all you need is a Destroyer so'd you can stand on the bridge and smoke it while ordering "Number One, stand by to ram the enemy midships!"

Happy smoking,

Gerry

9. bvillepipeguy

bvillepipeguy Member

thanks everyone for the comments, dekard the bowl is 3/4" by 1.3/8" deep, the Edgewater huh haven't been there in a long time. iv got about 7 smokes in it and its getting better. im smoking Ashton rainy day in it cuz the girlfriend doesn't mind the smell.

10. piper965

piper965 Member

Wonderful looking pipe! I'm all about me some Peterson! I love the square stem too!

11. lazybear

lazybear Member

my first petersons was a 999 given to me by my late great aunty
    at first it was very sour 3 years later and just like her its the most treasured of all especially when im fishing
    another good reason for the strange but wonderful p lip

12. Philthy

Philthy Member

All I see is the dreaded "X"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.